Monday 22 April 2013

Update.

Just to let my readers know, I will be writing a guest post on Connor Woodman's blog, Manufacturing Hegemony. The article will be titled the "The Anti-Science Left" and will focus on the tendency of some on the Left to refuse to accept or understand certain scientific ideas for ideological reasons, with specific emphasis on GM crops.

Connor will in turn be writing a guest post here on, I believe, the situation in West Papua, about which my knowledge is seriously lacking, so this will hopefully be enlightening for me and for my readers. Connor writes about foreign policy, mainly, and his posts are well written and researched so you should definitely check out his blog.

We're hoping to expand our readerships (though at ~600 views I'm trailing behind Comrade Woodman) so, to anyone directed over here from Manufacturing Hegemony, welcome and I hope you check out the rest of the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment